Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Joyful Day

Yesterday marked a very exciting and joyous time in our home.  Our little boy asked Jesus into his heart.  THIS is one of those moments as a parent that I NEVER want to forget!  Last night we were reading from his children's bible and he asked me "Mama, when can I have Jesus in my heart?"  I teared up of course and hugged him and told him anytime he wanted to!  He asked if we could ask him.  So, while my boy and I laid there holding hands, we prayed.

Our 4 year old little man who is so full of life.  His smile and laugh are so contagious.

It seems like so often as moms and dads we pray so much for our children and their heart and that the Lord to be in their tiny little hearts.  I too said another prayer after Beau was sleeping, thanking the man upstairs for answering a few of my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment