Thursday, June 6, 2013

Life needs to slow down.....

I'm not even sure where the time has gone.  BUT it sure needs to slow down.  Tonight was beau's preschool picnic AND I attempted to bring chloe in her undies.  Yes, undies.  This girl has been rocking the potty training.  I never thought it would be so easy after training beau.  It was...well, hell with him and so easy with little chloe.  For starters, she had been being sneaky while trying to take off her diaper and potty in the corners of our home.  She also at night would take her diaper off.  Huge signs of readiness so I guess you could say she took the lead on this one. 

A few things about the kiddos:

Beau
  • Excited to be done with school for the summer and to be going to a new daycare....our neighbor Beth's house.
  • Has been using "May I" and "May You" in his sentences.  Proud Mama here!
  • Loves to be outside.
  • Loves to be bored.  I never thought I'd say this but man, let that kid be bored and his imagination runs wild!  
  • Size 5 pants/shorts
  • Size 12 shoes
  • LOVEs chloe so much and tries to help her with everything!  Right down to telling Chloe she is a big girl now and will use a big girl potty.  He is kind to her.  She will try to start something with him and he takes it.  Simply says, that wasn't nice, chloe.
  • His vocabulary amazes me daily.  
  • He is NOT a morning person!  He needs to watch a george to wake up.
  • He has discovered gel for his hair and looks super cute while fixing his hair in the morning.
  • He loves Jesus and asks questions about him daily.  We continue to learn together.  Afterall, I can't answer all the questions he has.
  • Was recently dedicated (on Mother's day) to our savoir.
  • He is a rough boy but so tender hearted.
  • He has secret weapons.  Oh yes, sticky feet, bad breath, etc.  He will even tell you he will use these secret weapons.
  • He loves popcorn and a sprite very now and then.   BUT tacos are his most favorite. He has also found a new love for omlets.
  • He loves to be silly.  
  • He can be an absolute smarty pants and get in trouble for it.
  • He likes to copy you.
  • He now sits in a boaster seat and is super proud about it.  Not gonna lie.  It's nice that he can strap himself in :)
  • LOVEs T ball
  •  
Chloe
  • She's a big girl now and wears undies.  Not just any undies.  Dora undies.
  • She says "pease" and I love it.  Melt my heart to hear that sweet little voice.
  • Says "otay" again in the sweetest voice.
  • Loves candy.
  • LOVES I mean LOVES dora.
  • Has a definite twinkle in her eye but don't let it fool you.
  • Wears her back pack everywhere.
  • Wants to do everything on her own.
  • Loves to dance.
  • Still a size 18 months but will wear 24 too.
  • Shoe size 6
  • Loves toast, bananas, sweet potatoes, ham, fish, beans and COOKIES
  • Every hour is snack time for Chloe
  • Loves beau so sticken much!  
  • Gives lots of kisses
  • Knows where timeout is.
  • Dedicated on Mother's Day
  • Has a huge vocabulary that I'm pretty sure only Chuck and I can understand :)
  • Is a daddy's girl
  • Has slept in her dora bed but most nights it's in her crib
  • Says I love you in the cutest way. I'm surprised we can understand it

These kids are my world. 






 Time needs to slow down. 
Take today and just enjoy every minute of it.  I know I'm going to.





No comments:

Post a Comment