Saturday, October 6, 2012

Baby's FIRST Hair Cut

Okay. So I gave in.  Chloe got her first haircut today.  When I woke up to this: (the little scratch on her cheek just adds that much more) (Love those brownies!!)


And this:


 I felt it was time.  It was looking like a rat's nest.  So, off to get a haircut we went....

Here she is waiting with me:


She sat so good!  I couldn't believe it!  Just looked around a little and let the gal cut away. 

Isn't she sweet?! 

So...her hair looks 10x better!  I can't believe how much bigger she looks with it cut!  Makes me sad!  She's still my baby though and is still ridiculously cute!

Haircut Place: Cost Cutters Grand Rapids MN
Stylest Name: Tera
Time of Day: Noon- during nap time and she was sooo good!
Cost: $10
Age: 15 Months Exactly!

No comments:

Post a Comment