Friday, October 19, 2012

It's a Potty Kinda Day!

YES!  My little peanut Chloe sat on her big girl potty and actually peed!  I can't even believe it!  The best part was seeing her run out clapping and then hearing her BIG bro say, "Good Job Chloey! I'm sooo proud of you!!  Such an encouraging big bro!  I love it!  AND I love hearing his sweet little voice just loving up his sister!  I also love seeing ALL of us- yes, daddy was home this morning too- doing the happy potty dance!  Man my kids have some pretty awesome dance moves!  I love it!  These are the days I always want to remember!  Everyone in the house was excited this morning, which is on rare occasion.  Beau is usually THE biggest crab ever!  But not this morning- thanks to his little sis!!

Chloe has for the most part always squated when she pees and poops.  She also generally wakes up around 11pm because she has wet herself.  I'm praying we are on the road to early and easy potty training.  Of course if it doesn't work out that way, I'm okay with it.  This is just one of those days that I want to remember and journal about!

PS- she also went when we got home from grammy's house!  yay for my sweet little peanut!  She can't talk but man that girl has dance moves!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, how exciting! Good luck on it continuing to go well. :)

    ReplyDelete