Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mexico?! Really!

In just 6 short weeks, my hubby and I will be staying here....KIDFREE AND WORKFREE!!


We are taking a vacation to Puerto Vallarta Mexico.  When I originally mentioned taking a vacation for our anniversary, I was thinking a nice bed and breakfast on the north shore.  My hubby said, "No- we are going to Mexico!!"  I about fell over!  I still can't believe it and feel like I'm dreaming.  The trip was officially booked today.  In just 6 weeks, this little dream is going to be a reality!  AND I've only had anxiety over leaving the kids a 1/2 a dozen times! They will be staying with gramma and grampa and I know they will be fine.  I'm just going to miss them like crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful!!! You will have a fabulous time for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite vacation ever was to here. It is so beautiful there. I hope you have a nice time!

    ReplyDelete